Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Barth (John) Jones" <mu...@alltel.net> on 2004/06/05 19:29:29 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] cgi--reply to Bao (open to anyone)

[Bao said, " have you tested setting the right perl path of your pc to your
CGI script?"]

That's what I'm trying to get at Bao.  Another user has said that I can
either change the path on my script to the actual path on my PC or else I
can change the SetInterpreterSource to "Registry" to automate it.  Sometimes
I choose to take the path of least resistance, and I chose to do thus far in
the present situation in order that my program will work on Unix platforms
as well as Windows platforms when it's finally online.  Does this make
sense?  Or is all this unnecessary?

Thanks