Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com> on 2009/09/01 01:10:06 UTC

Re: Porn-portal spammers

On 31-Aug-2009, at 07:11, Mynabbler wrote:
> Comment by the hotmail abuse desk on a previous attempt to close the
> gate
> upstream: we are not responsable for the content on yahoo groups and
> our
> users communicating about it. Pfff. k-thank-you-bye-bye. :( At the
> moment
> the source is primarily hotmail, although other addresses have been
> used
> during the last two months

I used to score mail from hotmail at 3.0... might be time to do that
again.

--
I want a refund, I want a light, I want a reason for all this night
	after night after night after night

RE: Porn-portal spammers

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On tir 01 sep 2009 16:55:06 CEST, R-Elists wrote

http://www.openspf.org/Software

> mta? or mta and SA?

postfix stage

> can you give example config so we can see some clarity on what you
> are doing in regards to them?

pypolicyd-spf have commented example config that is easy to follow, in
sa i just monitor spf that are not spf pass, if there is some domains
add them to pypolicyd-spf (Reject_Not_Pass_Domains)

and last whitelist in pypolicyd known forwarders !

--
xpoint

RE: Porn-portal spammers

Posted by R-Elists <li...@abbacomm.net>.

> if spf_pass yes :-)
>
> reject neotral and softfail for hotmail.com reduce it nicely
> here without reject valid mail from hotmail, oh yes there is
> still spam sent from hotmail that gets pass, but then its
> surely more easy to complain it was not me

benny,

at what stage are you dealing with SPF here?

mta? or mta and SA?

can you give example config so we can see some clarity on what you are doing
in regards to them?

 - rh

Re: Porn-portal spammers

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On tir 01 sep 2009 01:10:06 CEST, LuKreme wrote