Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net> on 2001/07/22 19:55:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Jakarta Taglibs Project Beta Releases

July 22, 2001 (Jakarta-Taglibs Project)

The Jakarta Taglibs Project is now performing releases of JSP custom
tag libraries.  The following JSP custom tag libraries have done a
Version 1.0 Beta 1 release today.  A final 1.0 release for these
tag libraries is expected in the next 3-4 weeks.

Application
Benchmark
Datetime
Page
Regexp
Request
Response
Session

For more information, see the Jakarta Taglibs Project web site:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/

Regards,

Glenn Nielsen

Re: Jakarta Taglibs Project Beta Releases

Posted by Lavandowska <fl...@yahoo.com>.
What work needs to be done to get the others ready for a Beta release?
I'd like to see the Input & DBTags, in particular, into Beta.

Lance

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/