Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Newkid <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/10 15:28:08 UTC

[Announce] XML Report

Hi there!

I have a very complex XML file which contains 8000 - 12000 lines. I keen to
know, can one generate the data report based upon XML file?

Please advice.

With Thanks!
Shyam

Re: [Announce] XML Report

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Newkid wrote:
> > Hello Michael,
> >
> > I didn't use Announce in the Subject Line. It's a question on which I need
> > xpert comments.
>
> Looking at the email footers, Newkid is sending this via Nabble.
> There was a similar posting from someone else back on 23 Oct 2007.
> >

> > Michael Glavassevich wrote:
> > >
> > > Not sure what you're looking for but it's clear that this isn't an
> > > announcement. Shouldn't use [Announce] in the subject line for questions.
> > >
> > --

There was another today with the "Announce" prepended,
again via Nabble.

-David

Re: [Announce] XML Report

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.