Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2001/04/25 18:56:34 UTC

Working config directives

This seems to work, Doug:

BOOT:
    if (!ap_find_linked_module(ap_find_module_name(&XS_AxKit))) {
        ap_add_module(&XS_AxKit);
    }

void
END ()
    CODE:
        if (ap_find_linked_module(ap_find_module_name(&XS_AxKit))) {
            ap_remove_module(&XS_AxKit);
        }

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\
    //  \\

Re: Working config directives

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> I've no idea what makes the difference, I'm playing murder in the dark
> with these bugs :-)

:)

> But then I'm not using ModuleConfig any more either (I'm using a custom
> struct and custom XS code to get it).

ok.

> No, I don't have any other LoadModules at the moment. I'll add something
> to see if it faults. I assume anything (e.g. mod_rewrite) will work?

maybe, i tried with php because that's what was in the mix originally when
the bug was report.  i think i made it happen with mod_alias too.

Re: Working config directives

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> hmm, that's how it was before the change in 1.25, i will revisit before
> 1.26.

Well not quite. You had:

BOOT:
    XS_AxKit.name = "AxKit";
    add_module(&XS_AxKit);
    stash_mod_pointer("AxKit", &XS_AxKit);

void
END()

    CODE:
    remove_module_cleanup(NULL);

Then you added the register_cleanup() stuff.

Anyway, I haven't fully released this yet (it's in the beta's of AxKit
1.4), so it hasn't been all that extensively tested. I'll keep you posted
though.

--
<Matt/>

     \\//