Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Shen, Xinyu" <sh...@rose-hulman.edu> on 2019/05/09 14:20:11 UTC

Develop in odk

Hi:

Is it possible for me to change code for com.sun.star.lib.uno?

I am currently under folder main/odk/examples/java/DocumentHandling. The code in DocumentLoader.java use code from com.sun.star.lib.uno. I found there is main/odk/unxlngi6.pro/misc/java_src/com/sun/star/lib/uno/environments/remote/**.java. Is it possible for me to change **.java? Curretly after I change it and rerun the Makefile in DocumentHandling nothing happens.

Thanks,
Fisher

Re: Develop in odk

Posted by Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>.
Hi Fisher,

I am not sure what you try to do.

In Order to use DocumentLoader.java,it seems like that you need to start
the OpenOffice Application.

(It says in line 46 connecting to a remote OpenOffice instance.) I am
not sure if OpenOffice needs to be in server mode or not.

However IMHO also a lot of Includes (and maybe classpathes?) are
missing. I am not sure if this code works at all.

If you have a proposal for a change, simply create a patch and send it
to the list.

All the Best

Peter