Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ashutosh Narayan <aa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/30 13:04:16 UTC

KVM issues via console - realhostip took too long to respond

Hi,

Am able to login to SSVM and Console Proxy VM via SSH.
But when I try to connect via VNC console I get the an error
saying - "Google Chrome could not load the webpage because *
192-168-105-243.realhostip.com* took too long to respond"
I went through some old threads on this issue. But unable to find a fix.
Do I need to follow this article -
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX133468 to proceed ?
Let me know if any log files are required for the same.

Thanks in advance.
--
Ashutosh Narayan

http://ashutoshn.wordpress.com/

Re: KVM issues via console - realhostip took too long to respond

Posted by Ashutosh Narayan <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kelven,

qemu.conf configuration has VNC enabled.

[root@xxxxx ~]# lsmod | grep kvm
kvm_amd                41551  6
kvm                   314739  1 kvm_amd

What other information do you want ?