Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/14 15:35:42 UTC

[Events] European/UK CloudStack User Group Meetup Oct. 25th, 6pm

Hi folks in old Europe,

Take note of a CloudStack meet-up in London on Oct. 25th:

http://cloudstack.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/118-europeanuk-cloudstack-user-group-meet-up.html

See you there,

-Sebastien

Re: [Events] European/UK CloudStack User Group Meetup Oct. 25th, 6pm

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
Looping in trademarks. There seems to be some potential scope for confusion
with this website. It looks to me like the site is a part of the Apache
CloudStack project.

--
NS

Re: [Events] European/UK CloudStack User Group Meetup Oct. 25th, 6pm

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
hi there

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

--