Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Allen George <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/13 12:34:03 UTC

Problems with building dotnetcore on ubuntu xenial

Sending to the “user” mailing list because none of my messages on “dev”
appear to be getting through :/

I’m trying to fix some bugs in the Rust Thrift implementation:

THRIFT-4187
THRIFT-4390
THRIFT-4419

Running “make precross” on the xenial docker image doesn’t seem to build
netcore properly for some reason, and the tests fail afterwards with:

Using launch settings from
/thrift/src/test/netcore/ThriftTest/Properties/launchSettings.json...
Error:
  An assembly specified in the application dependencies manifest
(ThriftTest.deps.json) was not found:
    package: 'System.Net.Http.WinHttpHandler', version: '4.4.0'
    path: 'lib/netstandard2.0/System.Net.Http.WinHttpHandler.dll'

Any idea what would be causing this?

Many thanks,
Allen

Re: Problems with building dotnetcore on ubuntu xenial

Posted by Chet Murthy <mu...@gmail.com>.
when you reverify, could you include the git revision string so I van test
with the identical precise revision?

Posted by Allen George <al...@gmail.com>.
Chet - ah, so, a couple of things:

Posted by Chet Murthy <mu...@gmail.com>.