Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anjib Mulepati <an...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/29 17:03:38 UTC

Setting max file upload size

I am trying to upload the larger file through my app developed using
Struts 1.3.8. I did change the config in struts to upload file upto 3GB
but that doesn't work.
So now I am trying to find the configuration in Tomcat where I can set
the max size for file upload.
Is there any?

Anjib

Re: Setting max file upload size

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
And if you are uploading this through a browser form, don't forget that the browser is
probably going to encode that file in Base64 encoding, which will roughly inflate the size
by 1/3 of the original.
I don't know if Tomcat's maxPostSize counts the size prior, or after decoding.

Posted by Ronald Klop <ro...@base.nl>.