Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Russell Pitre <rp...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 17:13:31 UTC

CheckGroup losing state on invalid submission

I have a CheckGroup on a form that is losing it's state on invalid
submission. Basically what is happening, I have another form element that is
set to required = true. When that input isn't filled out correctly, the form
doesn't pass validation, the screen is redrawn,and  the state of check boxes
is not preserved. Any ideas? I figured there must be an easy fix before I go
deep diving and try to hack around it.

Environment: Wicket 1.5.1

Thanks

RE: CheckGroup losing state on invalid submission

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.
> Environment: Wicket 1.5.1

I have the same happen in 1.4.19. It's as if the Check's input state is reset (to the CheckGroup model state? I.e. it perhaps checks the model and cannot find the Check's equivalent value there?).

- Tor Iver

Re: CheckGroup losing state on invalid submission

Posted by Russell Pitre <rp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the link, that helped me solve my problem. The key is to call
setReuseItems(true); on the ListView.

I knew there had to be an easy fix!

Thanks

-Russ

AW: CheckGroup losing state on invalid submission

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.