Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2016/04/11 23:39:17 UTC

Re: Please give a once-over on the JIRA migration

Sorry to resurrect this old thread. Just wanted to follow up and say the
above things have been fixed. The INFRA JIRA was

Note that we couldn't figure out how to reorder the Unreleased / Released
versions in the Target Version/s dropdown menu. The rest of the workflow
changes are done, though.

Mike