Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Matus Marek <ma...@atlas.cz> on 2009/04/30 19:51:46 UTC

iBatis and Firebird 2.0

Hi,
is possible to use iBatis.net together with Firebird 2.0? I'm trying it but I'm receiving exception:
{"SqlMap could not invoke CloseConnection(). No connection was started. Call OpenConnection() first."}
I've debugged it and I think there is problem in class: IBatisNet.Common.DbProvider, function CreateConnection(). For Firebird connection it creates clone and it throws exception because the template connection doesn't have valid connection string.
Is there any workaround?
Thanks,
Marek