Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ago Meister <ag...@webmedia.ee> on 2002/09/17 23:01:29 UTC

ModJk

Hello,

Does anybody know why is the address
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.0
/bin/linux/i386/ for mod_jk binaries empty or
can you tell me alternative address where I can find mod_jk source for
building or binaries?

kind regards,
Ago Meister

Re: ModJk

Posted by Nani Jon <na...@yahoo.com>.
Ago:
Here is the link which I was able to get mod_jk.dll binaries from:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3/bin/win32/i386/mod_jk.dll
Hope it works for you.
Nanijon.
BTW: I am trying to figure out how to integrate jobss-tomcat with apache. Can give me some pointers if you have done this already? My set up is: windows 2000, jobss3.0.3_tomcate4.0.3
Thanks.

 Ago Meister wrote:Hello,