Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jake Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 19:02:51 UTC

Graphing value from HTTP Request

I am doing a HTTP Request that returns a XML document.  I then want to
use XPath Extractor to get the response time out of the XML.  Sample
XML is:

<RESULTS>
    <RESPONSETIME>0.012345</RESPONSETIME>
</RESULTS>

Is there a way to get the "Simple Data Writer" to write the output
from the XPath Extractor to the file?  I would then like to get one of
the graphing listeners to graph out these values from the file
produced above.

Jake

Re: Graphing value from HTTP Request

Posted by Jake Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your response.  Can you point me to where this has been
talked about before.  I have spent the last 4 days reading over
everything I could find about JMeter and I have had no luck in finding
clear examples to show how to use this tool.

Jake

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Jacobson <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chris <cm...@zonnet.nl>.