Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by Sandeep Devhare <sn...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/06 06:55:26 UTC

Re: hi, code in Java

hello there
i am newbie in android and libreoffice
i need to start work on libreoffice4Android to view document
i tried all src code from core to alpha, beta but not work for me on
windows 7
my boss says try to focus on Bootstrap.java class it has some native
methods and .so library
i don't know how to find all native and run DocumentLoader on android.
i had problem with native code which is provided in src cgit repository.
and one more thing tell me which version should i use to study for this
DocumentLoader application on android.
i hava core + beta + alpha of libreoffice.
plz help me to find out solution otherwise my boss will fire me.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 6:13 AM, Stephan Bergmann <sb...@redhat.com>wrote:

> On 11/26/2013 06:41 PM, Adriam Delgado Rivero wrote:
>
>> I have a java code that runs fine in LibreOffice LibreOffice 3.6 but not
>> 4.1, the code is in :
>> http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3674638
>> Throwing and error ( with LibreOffice 4.1) :
>> http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3674957
>>

> Ah, the problem happens when you let the Java code use the jars from LO
> 3.6 and make it connect to a LO 4.1 soffice.  The reason is that the
> binaryurp code can be a bit too picky for the change we did for LO 4 where
> we removed all the "oneway" annotations from the idl files.  Will be fixed
> in LO 4.1.4 and LO 4.2.0.
>
> Thanks for noticing (and see <http://www.libreoffice.org/default/> for
> channels to discuss LO-specific issues),
>
> Stephan

Regards
Sr. Software Associate
Synapse Technology Solutions-Nashik