Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> on 2016/07/29 13:57:47 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1754521 - in /poi/trunk: ./ maven/ src/java/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/ src/java/org/apache/poi/ss/usermodel/ src/ooxml/java/org/apache/poi/xssf/streaming/ src/ooxml/java/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/ src/ooxml/java/org/apache/poi/xssf...

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016, dnorth@apache.org wrote:
> Add a dependency on commons collections 4, also ASL licensed so no problem.

Can you update http://poi.apache.org/overview.html#components to reflect
the new dependency?

>    poi/trunk/maven/poi-ooxml.pom

Since HSSF uses it too, should it be the main poi pom that gets updated
with the dependency?

The sonar pom might need updating with it too

Nick

Posted by David North <da...@dnorth.net>.
On 29/07/16 14:57, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2016, dnorth@apache.org wrote:
>> Add a dependency on commons collections 4, also ASL licensed so no
>> problem.
>
> Can you update http://poi.apache.org/overview.html#components to reflect
> the new dependency?

Sorry, I half wondered if there might be a list somewhere I'd missed -
should've looked! Now updated.

>>    poi/trunk/maven/poi-ooxml.pom
>
> Since HSSF uses it too, should it be the main poi pom that gets updated
> with the dependency?

Yes - changed. Hopefully Jenkins will confirm I've got it right.

> The sonar pom might need updating with it too

The other dependencies in the main poi pom don't seem to be directly
mirrored in the sonar pom, so let's see if it works without...