Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Marcos Sanz/Denic <sa...@denic.de> on 2002/01/04 14:57:55 UTC

Cornerstone's TLSServerSocket

Cheers,

in org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.blocks.sockets.TLSServerSocketFactory I
need to be able to specify my own trust manager. What about making the
following changes?

Sorry if this is not the usual way of posting code.

Regards,
Marcos

(See attached file: TLSServerSocketFactory.java.gz)(See attached file:
diff.txt.gz)

Re: Cornerstone's TLSServerSocket

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Done.

>> This ways fine and the changes look great. Can someone commit this ?

- Paul

Re: Cornerstone's TLSServerSocket

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Peter,

I'll commit it.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Cheers,

Pete

"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.  Those of us who
 aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might
 think we're stupid." -- Jules Feiffer