Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2002/07/24 16:18:40 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mod_echo.html.en mod_echo.xml allmodules.html.en allmodules.xml

On 24 Jul 2002 rbowen@apache.org wrote:

> rbowen      2002/07/23 20:13:04
>
>   Modified:    docs/manual/mod allmodules.html.en allmodules.xml
>   Added:       docs/manual/mod mod_echo.html.en mod_echo.xml

This still does not show up in directives.html and modules.html. What do
I still need to change to make that happen?

--
Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mod_echo.html.en mod_echo.xml allmodules.html.en allmodules.xml

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:
> > > This still does not show up in directives.html and modules.html. What do
> > > I still need to change to make that happen?
> >
> > I think that is because we haven't setup proper "dependency checking" in
> > Ant.  My guess is that
> > touch mod/directives.xml
> > touch mod/modules.xml
> > style/build.sh
> > will do the trick.  There is probably a better way to handle this, but I'm
> > not sure.
>
> Now I have an empty index.html file, but the directive shows up in
> directives.html. Half way there

Deleted index.html and regenerated. All good now.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mod_echo.html.en mod_echo.xml allmodules.html.en allmodules.xml

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:
> > This still does not show up in directives.html and modules.html. What do
> > I still need to change to make that happen?
>
> I think that is because we haven't setup proper "dependency checking" in
> Ant.  My guess is that
> touch mod/directives.xml
> touch mod/modules.xml
> style/build.sh
> will do the trick.  There is probably a better way to handle this, but I'm
> not sure.

Now I have an empty index.html file, but the directive shows up in
directives.html. Half way there

Will do.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
... and another brother out of his mind, and another brother out at New

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mod_echo.html.en mod_echo.xml allmodules.html.en allmodules.xml

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:
> This still does not show up in directives.html and modules.html. What do
> I still need to change to make that happen?

I think that is because we haven't setup proper "dependency checking" in
Ant.  My guess is that
touch mod/directives.xml
touch mod/modules.xml
style/build.sh
will do the trick.  There is probably a better way to handle this, but I'm
not sure.

Joshua.