Posted to users@camel.apache.org by WEIQUAN YUAN <we...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/30 21:00:13 UTC

question about MimeMultipartDataFormat

Just tried to send a form with couple of fields inside to the rest endpoint

-----------------------------
FieldName  | FieldValue
------------------------------
abc             |   133
bcd             |    245
---------------------------------
from("restendpoint")
.unmarshall().mimeMultipart()
.process(processBean)

in the processBean, I know that the first field "abc" will be converted as
body in the message,  and the 2nd field "bcd" converted to Attachment.
Here is my question

1. For first field, I can get FieldValue 133, but I lost the fieldName, how
can get the fieldName in this approach?

2. for 2nd field, how can I get the fieldName and fieldValue?

Do we have any good example to parse the formdata in camel mimeMultipart?

Thanks