Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Amshoff Christoph, Köln" <Ch...@fja.com> on 2006/08/30 16:14:38 UTC

AW: [M2] Problem deploying to filesystem on remote server [SOLVED ]

Eventually, I got it...

The solution was to use backslashes (we are on Windows!) instead of slashes.
So I now have something like

    <repository>
      <id>central</id>
      <name>FJA Internal Repository</name>
      <url>file:\\\\xxx\\yyy\\maven2-server\\target\\repo-local</url>
    </repository>

I thought the URL should rather be in an OS independent format (using
slashes) and Maven/Java would expand to specific file path format... but
this seems not to work properly.

Boy, this was a tough one. At least, this should be documented in the guides
or BBwM book!!!

Thanx,
Christoph.