Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com> on 2011/04/08 01:17:43 UTC

RE: crash report

Hi, actually i am new for ATS, could you explan more about "core file" and "gdb", i am not very clear about these stuff.Thanks

Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:40:42 -0600
From: zwoop@apache.org
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
CC: ccaijay@msn.com
Subject: Re: cash report

    On 04/06/2011 06:13 AM, ChangCheng wrote:

      Hi:

      ATS 2.1.7 running on my machine. for some reason, it's restart
      twice during 3 house. environment: Fedora 14 32 bits. ATS
      2.1.7-unstable:

      Report from traffic.out:

    There's unfortunately not a whole lot to go on from these traces. Do
    you have a core file that got generated from this crash? If so,
    please use gdb to provide a better stack trace, and also print out
    parameter and relevant variable values.

    -- Leif

Re: crash report

Posted by Jason Giedymin <ja...@gmail.com>.
I believe he wants you to attach the debugger to obtain more info on your situation

I have this book marked myself and refer to it much

http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/gdb/gdb_toc.html