Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2003/10/23 09:22:52 UTC

Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache (architecture for discussion )

Hi All,

Here is an architecture for the JSR109 which bases upon our
understanding. Please go though and correct it.

(Is there any way I can put this to WIKI)

http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/~hemapani/JSR109/architecture.html

there is a link from the wiki page as well (I think I can't put images
in the wiki (am i right??). I badly need figures so I put it in my
profile :)  )

can anybody help yo put it to wiki.

Srinath

(I have send this to axis-dev as well ... has misstype geranimo address
somehow :( and have to send it agaien).

Re: JSR 109 implementation for Apache (architecture for discussion )

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
	If you e-mail me the images, I can check them in to CVS, and then
you can refer to them from the (Codehaus) Wiki.  This is what I did for
the images on the Architecture/Deployment and Architecture/JSR-88 pages
(and you can see the source code to include the images on those pages).

	It would be nice to change the Wiki to allow attachments so we
could include images right there.  Someone mentioned that it may have just
been an oversight that attachments were disabled, but I have no idea.

Aaron