Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2008/03/20 02:16:32 UTC

Working with Modeler Preferences

Hi,

I've been banging my head against the modeler code for the past couple
hours.  I'm kinda at an impasse as to how to load and persist arbitrary
values to the underlying HSQLDB store.

I've done something like the following:

        PreferenceDetail pref =
Application.getInstance().getPreferenceDomain().getDetail(GeneralPreferences
.DELETE_PROMPT_PREFERENCE, true);

But, I wasn't quite sure how to save the values.  I tried:

Application.getInstance().getPreferenceService().savePreferences();

But when I reload the modeler, my preference value doesn't load.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Working with Modeler Preferences

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Indeed, that did the trick.  Well, now I feel much better about my ability
to follow code.

--
Kevin

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.