Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by hicham abassi <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/01 15:57:57 UTC

Looking for some feedbacks about facelets

Hello,

I'm looking for some feedbacks about facelets use case ?
I choosen facelets because i don't like jsp for many reasons but i
just want to know if someone have used facelets in a real project,not
only for testing/evaluation ?

Thanks

--

hicham ABASSI
habassi@gmail.com

Re: Looking for some feedbacks about facelets

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I'm finishing up one project that uses facelets, and partly started on
another.   I haven't had any issues with it since August or before.

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.