Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Yakubovich Alexey (Nokia-LC/Chicago)" <al...@nokia.com> on 2012/12/25 06:19:58 UTC

solr java API for fuzzy query

Is there any java API available in Solr for fuzzy query, similar to the Lucene org.apache.lucene.search.FuzzyQuery class?

More general, : is there any general way to define query with Lucene java API and invoke it thru Solr (kind of Lucene-Solr bridge)?

Thanks
Alexey

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.

Re: solr java API for fuzzy query

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
But you are assuming 4.0 :)

Otis