Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com> on 2001/05/25 02:26:15 UTC

I'm really getting tired of these messages...

Is something wrong on the maillinglist??

RE: I'm really getting tired of these messages...

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.
On Fri, 25 May 2001, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> Isn't there something like a mailinglist manager, who can delete
> entries from the mailinglist ?

Yes.  But how does that help if they don't know what entry/address to
delete?  The problem is determining the bad subscribed address from
the bounced address, and that isn't always so easy to do.

This has come up before.

[ ... ]

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Software/Systems Development Group
Computing and Communications Services Office (CCSO)
mepstein@uiuc.edu

RE: I'm really getting tired of these messages...

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com>.

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com>.

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.