Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Pawel Kozlowski <pk...@amadeus.com> on 2006/05/11 18:06:13 UTC

Link to another flow

Hi,

I'm investigeting beehive - looks very promising so far. Unfortunatelly, I
can't find a tag / alternative method to create a link from a JSP page in
one flow, to an action in another flow.
Standard <netui:anchor action="..."> only allows me to specify an action
in the same flow. I've got a filling that I'm missing sth obvious, but
can't find my way around...

Would be grateful for any help.

Best regards,
Pawel Kozlowski

Re: Link to another flow

Posted by King Xiao <vi...@gmail.com>.
alternative  way is to use shared pageflow.you can use "shared.SomeAction"
linking to other pageflow.

Re: Link to another flow

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Pawel--