Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2006/03/30 23:28:09 UTC

Big thanks to Wayne Fay!

I just have to say wow at Wayne Fay's effort on the user's list. Double wow.

I don't think I've ever seen a user help other users so much, it's quite
incredible. Thanks so much for your effort!

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

you are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

   -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Re: Big thanks to Wayne Fay!

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
Yup kudos to you Wayne :) You deserve it!

On 3/30/06, ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com <ia...@jpmchase.com> wrote:
> I told you, Wayne.  They're coming for you!  Better run and hide before
> it's too late!!
>
> j/k.  Kudos on the kudos :)
>

> Ian
>
> It's better to be hated for who you are
> than loved for who you are not
>
> Ian D. Stewart
> Appl Dev Analyst-Advisory, DCS Automation
> JPMorganChase Global Technology Infrastructure
> Phone: (614) 244-2564
> Pager: (888) 260-0078
>

>                       "Wayne Fay"
>                       <waynefay@gmail.c        To:       "Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
>                       om>                      cc:
>                                                Subject:  Re: Big thanks to Wayne Fay!
>                       03/30/2006 04:33
>                       PM
>                       Please respond to
>                       "Maven Users
>                       List"
>

> Hey thanks Jason. I'm just fortunate to have extra time at work the
> last 2 weeks. We are starting a new project next week and so I'll
> probably slow it down a bit when that gets going. ;-)
>
> Wayne
>

> On 3/30/06, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:
> > I just have to say wow at Wayne Fay's effort on the user's list. Double
> wow.
> >
> > I don't think I've ever seen a user help other users so much, it's quite
> > incredible. Thanks so much for your effort!
> >
> > --
> > jvz.
> >
> > Jason van Zyl
> > jason at maven.org
> > http://maven.apache.org
> >
> > you are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
> > No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
> > They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
> > dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
> > dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
> > goals are in doubt.
> >
> >   -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: Big thanks to Wayne Fay!

Posted by ia...@jpmchase.com.