Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Bremford <mi...@paperx.com> on 2000/10/11 14:16:35 UTC

RE: [Tomcat-users] RE: ajp12 vs ajp13

Yes.

You need some different directives in your Apache configuration file (eg.
JkMount instead of ApJServMount), but other than that I believe it has all
the same functionality.

(although someone recently mentioned that it may not have the "shared secret
key" that Jserv has. I don't know much about this, but if you firewall port
8007 and 8009 from the outside world this shouldn't be a problem).

Cheers... Mike