Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Major Péter <ma...@sch.bme.hu> on 2010/03/03 22:58:04 UTC

Wicket 1.5 architecture docs

Hi,

I would like to contribute somehow into Wicket, maybe help you with some
simple tasks. That's why I thought I would like to look into the
wicket-extensions or wicket-examples projects just to make them
buildable again. But it looks like the Wicket core has changed a lot
because of the new url-stuff, so now I'm looking for new architecture
docs, so I could see what happened with IRequestCodingStrategy and the
others, and what sould I use instead of them. Is there such thing?
//Or what should I do, to help your work? ;)

Regards,
Peter

Re: Wicket 1.5 architecture docs

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
There is always a need for bug fixes. Feel free to look into Jira and
solve issues that have no patch attached to them yet.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten