Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/05 11:11:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Glen Mazza as commiter & PPMC

Hi all,

in behalf of the JSPWiki team, I'm happy to announce that Glen Mazza has
been asked and accepted to be JSPWiki's commiter & PPMC member.

Congratulations and welcome! :-)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Glen Mazza as commiter & PPMC

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Glen

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Glen,

It's great to have you on the JSPWiki team!

Craig

On Jan 5, 2013, at 2:11 AM, Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> in behalf of the JSPWiki team, I'm happy to announce that Glen Mazza
> has
> been asked and accepted to be JSPWiki's commiter & PPMC member.
>

> Congratulations and welcome! :-)

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Glen Mazza as commiter & PPMC

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Very awesome, congrats!

/Janne