Posted to user@uima.apache.org by mihaela olteanu <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/12/08 14:05:44 UTC

UIMA AS roadmap

Hello,
Does anyone know whether a new version of UIMA AS will be release that will use the latest version of UIMA framework which is 2.8.1, and if so when? Is there any reason for UIMA AS not being kept in sync with UIMA framework?
Thanks.Mihaela

Re: UIMA AS roadmap

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the new release will have the latest ActiveMQ v.5.12.1 which comes
with Spring Framwork v.3.2.11.
Jerry

Re: UIMA AS roadmap

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.