Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 14:27:44 UTC

Re: Tuscany java SCA M2 issues, was: Lingering questions

Ant,

Yes, I hit this problem with Woden.  The fix you outline below does not
work.  It looks as if maven is not using that version of the POM for the
samples from my local disk.  So editing that version has zero effect  :-(.

This maven build process is nothing less than a nightmare.  When things
go wrong, they screw up in ways that mere mortals cannot fathom.

Yours, very frustrated,  Mike.

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
Ant,

Thanks for all your help.  I've got the build and deploy to work with
everything packaged inline, following your advice.

However, the samples still dont actually work - I get a 404 when I point
my browser at     http://localhost:8080/sample-bigbank-webclient
or at		  http://localhost:8080/sample-bigbank-account

Any ideas about that?

This is one of the poorest user experiences I've had in a long time.

Yours,  Mike.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.