Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by xiaowei chen <ch...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2007/03/07 22:07:31 UTC

how to create my table

hi,

  I connect james with a mySQL database, and create a db named mail. I con
work with this database very well. but i think the attribute of the table
users in the mail database is to simple, there are just 7 collums, so i want
to create another table name 'userInfo' to store more information about a
user. I have read lots of article about james, and notic that i must config
the sqlResources.xml. But all the articles a talked not enough, can you give
me some help, or refer some good article to me.

thank you very much!

Re: how to create my table

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Just add the columns you want allowing them to be null or adding a
default value: James will simply ignore that columns.

If you need instead to change names of already existing columns you can
change the sqlResources file.

Stefano