Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/27 04:17:22 UTC

Hadoop Conf properties

As we are upgrading the hdfs cluster with Apache hadoop 1.2.1, what are the
key Conf properties that's to be configure for hdfs,MR and Job tracker as
well as any best practices.

Thanks,
Viswa.J

Re: Hadoop Conf properties

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Harsh.

Re: Hadoop Conf properties

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Harsh.

Re: Hadoop Conf properties

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Harsh.

Re: Hadoop Conf properties

Posted by Viswanathan J <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Harsh.

Re: Hadoop Conf properties

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Harsh,
>
> Appreciate your response.
>
> On Aug 27, 2013 8:58 AM, "Viswanathan J" <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Appreciate the response.
>>
>> On Aug 27, 2013 7:47 AM, "Viswanathan J" <ja...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> As we are upgrading the hdfs cluster with Apache hadoop 1.2.1, what are
>>> the key Conf properties that's to be configure for hdfs,MR and Job tracker
>>> as well as any best practices.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Viswa.J

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop Conf properties

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Harsh,
>
> Appreciate your response.
>
> On Aug 27, 2013 8:58 AM, "Viswanathan J" <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Appreciate the response.
>>
>> On Aug 27, 2013 7:47 AM, "Viswanathan J" <ja...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> As we are upgrading the hdfs cluster with Apache hadoop 1.2.1, what are
>>> the key Conf properties that's to be configure for hdfs,MR and Job tracker
>>> as well as any best practices.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Viswa.J

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop Conf properties

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Harsh,
>
> Appreciate your response.
>
> On Aug 27, 2013 8:58 AM, "Viswanathan J" <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Appreciate the response.
>>
>> On Aug 27, 2013 7:47 AM, "Viswanathan J" <ja...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> As we are upgrading the hdfs cluster with Apache hadoop 1.2.1, what are
>>> the key Conf properties that's to be configure for hdfs,MR and Job tracker
>>> as well as any best practices.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Viswa.J

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop Conf properties

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Harsh,
>
> Appreciate your response.
>
> On Aug 27, 2013 8:58 AM, "Viswanathan J" <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Appreciate the response.
>>
>> On Aug 27, 2013 7:47 AM, "Viswanathan J" <ja...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> As we are upgrading the hdfs cluster with Apache hadoop 1.2.1, what are
>>> the key Conf properties that's to be configure for hdfs,MR and Job tracker
>>> as well as any best practices.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Viswa.J

--