Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2019/04/06 18:53:00 UTC

Re: Add more language

Hi Yasin,

Am 06.04.19 um 11:15 schrieb Yasin Gamer:
> OK I will do it in my free time. 😎

That's great, welcome!

Let's move this thread to the localization mailing list. Are you already
subscribed? [1]
And please follow these instructions [2] to get your Pootle account with
appropriate rights.

Beware, it is a huge amount of work. ;-)
Meanwhile I will try to build an unofficial Persian version for Windows
with what we have translated at the moment.

Regards,

   Matthias

[1]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#localization-mailing-list-public