Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Willy Reinhardt <wr...@novell.com> on 2004/10/09 20:53:06 UTC

Rép. : DeployError Cocoon on SUN Application Server 8

Hi,
I suggest to download a source version then compile it on your machine
using Ant and jdk of your server (With Ant is very easy to compile
Cocoon). I also suggest to use a newer version like 2.1.5.1.
In my case I first deploy Cocoon in "explode" mode not as war compressed
single file then when every think was working well I deploy as war.

Hope this help regards

-----------------------------------
Cambridge Technology and Partners
Willy Reinhardt
Senior Consultant
Air Center
Ch. des coquelicots 16
CH-1214 Vernier
Phone: +41 22 306 47 24
Fax: +41 22 306 47 47
>>> mail@thomas-michel.info 09/10/04 12:39 >>>
Hi,

i have downloaded the file cocoon-2.0.4-bin.zip and unzip at a tmp
folder. Then i have tried to deploy the cocoon.war at admin console of
sun application server version 8 patch 1.
Then the following error was raised (attached to this mail):
Deployment Error - filename:
C:\Sun\AppServer\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\cocoon\WEB-INF\lib\_temp\license\LICENSE.dom-documentation.txt
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\Sun\AppServer\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\cocoon\WEB-INF\lib\_temp\license\LICENNSE.dom-documentation.txt
(Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden)

How can i install the cocoon at this server?

Thanks for any hint - Thomas.