Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Krzysztof Zielinski <kz...@supermedia.pl> on 2001/05/04 16:24:51 UTC

[C2] The reloading of the sitemap doesn't work.

Hello.

      I'm trying to change sitemap and see changing result at once.

      I have small test which shows that "synhron" sitemap reloading
      doesn't work.

      1.Run Cocoon2
      2.Edit sitemap.xmap and add to it copy of welcome page eg:
        <map:match pattern="welcome2">
          <map:generate src="docs/samples.xml"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
          <map:serialize/>
        </map:match>
      3.Try to load new welcome page eg:
        http://localhost/cocooon/welcome2

      I have checked generated java code from sitemap.xmap. It was
      correct and changes made to sitemap.xmap were in it, but server
      didn't want to serve page from a new address eg: welcome2. (I
      guess it didn't reload sitemap class)

      I have modified cocoon.xmap to:
        <sitemap file="sitemap.xmap" reload-method="synchron" check-reload="yes"/>

--
Best regards,
 Krzysztof                          mailto:kzielinski@supermedia.pl

Re: [C2] The reloading of the sitemap doesn't work.

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
Weired. I've worked hole yesterday with this setup and haven't had any
problems. It just run as expected.