Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by tschuler <th...@opentext.com> on 2013/07/09 09:34:57 UTC

Use specific jar version in war

Hi!

We deploy an ear file containing a specific version of a jar file in the
ear-lib directory (actually using a TomEE 1.6.0 snapshot).
A war included in the ear needs a different version of the same jar file.
Is there a way to separate the war classpath from the ear classpath or is it
possibleto enforce the war using its specific version of the jar file?

Best regards,
Thomas

Re: Use specific jar version in war

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
as said that's the case on trunk, if you don't see it that's because you
use lib classes which uses this jar from lib from the webapp.

maybe check your classloader chain.

server jar = <tomee>/lib/*.jar

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

AW: Use specific jar version in war