Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Adolf, Michael F" <mi...@lmco.com> on 2002/01/11 17:52:20 UTC

mod_auth_ldap (missing lib)

Hi

During
./configure --prefix=<location>
--activate-module=scr/modules/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap.c

I get "-llber not found".

Many support libraries are needed from different sources to support ldap.

It seems my default Solaris 5.8 has everything except lber.

Does anyone know where I can get this lib?

Thanks Mike

Re: mod_auth_ldap (missing lib)

Posted by Jan Gruber <Ja...@pollux.primacom.net>.
Hi !

> It seems my default Solaris 5.8 has everything except lber.
> Does anyone know where I can get this lib?

Install OpenLDAP. This library is part of the LDAP libraries.
You will need openssl, if you want to use encrypted connections to your LDAP
server.

HTH
Jan
--
cat /dev/world | perl -e "while (<>) {(/(^.*? \?) 42 \!/) && (print $1)}"
errors->(c)