Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2018/02/01 09:21:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Starter 10 + associated testing projects and archetypes (take 3)

On Wed, 2018-01-31 at 16:45 +0000, Stefan Seifert wrote:
> +1
>
> btw - i've found some outdated links on the intro page of sling
> starter. not a blocker for this release, but we should fix them for
> the next one

Good points.

> reference / API documentation -> points to sling 9 API

I am not sure how to best handle this. When working with the
launchpad.content the next starter version is not released.

Perhaps we can have a 'latest' redirect which we update?

> reference / source code, sample application -> points to old sling
> git mirror

Filed SLING-7460 [1] fir that.

Robert

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7460

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Starter 10 + associated testing projects and archetypes (take 3)

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
>Perhaps we can have a 'latest' redirect which we update?

yes, i think this would be a good solution.

stefan