Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mariusz Derela <m4...@jawnet.pl> on 2006/07/18 10:01:38 UTC

Problem with cache

Hi,
Sorry I dont speak english very well.

 I have:
cocoon-2.1.6
tomcat-5.0.27-rc6

Everything is ok. I generate XML to  PDF . But if i change something  in
my sample  document and if i try generate document again I get it from
some cache system or database. Ofcorse if i change name and generate
document again everything is ok.  I must generate many  invoice (nearly
4 thousands !!) and i can't change this name. I must off this cache
system. Oh i'm read about caching system on cocoon but still i dont know
how i can off it.

Greetings
Mariusz Derela