Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Andy Pruitt <ap...@coghillcapital.com> on 2003/10/02 20:00:59 UTC

[Pluto] simple portalImpl

I've got some ideas for fixes for the simple portalImpl in pluto cvs.
What is the process for patches?

Is there interest in fixes for portalImpl?   I think it would be
valuable to have a very lightweight portal implementation, in addition
to a full featured Jetspeed2.

---andy pruitt

Re: [Pluto] simple portalImpl

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 11:00  AM, Andy Pruitt wrote:

> I've got some ideas for fixes for the simple portalImpl in pluto cvs.
> What is the process for patches?

The process is the same here as with any other project.
Discuss your ideas with the community, go back and work on your
patches, submit them and a commiter will pick them up.

> Is there interest in fixes for portalImpl?   I think it would be
> valuable to have a very lightweight portal implementation, in addition
> to a full featured Jetspeed2.

Sure why not?

--
David Sean Taylor