Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Charith Wickramarachchi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/04 16:30:58 UTC

[GSoC]JMX view for Synapse Message Store

Hi,

I'm in the phase of implementing the View API for the message store. I got
some code pointers from my mentor to get an Idea of how synapse has
implemented its views.
So while implementing it i thought of getting feed back from Synapse
developers so that it can be improved with that ideas.

following are the current public methods in the view.

getSize() :int  //give the current Message store size

resendAll() : void  //synapse will try to re-deliver all the Messages in the
Message store.

deleteAll(): void // delete all the Messages in Message store

getMessageIds() : List<String> //gives IDs of all messages stored in the
MessageStore

resend(String messageID) : void  //try to re-deliver the Message with given
ID

delete(String messageID) : boolean  //delete the Message with given id

getEnvelope(String messageID) : SOAPEnvelope // get the SOAPEnvelope of the
given Message ID

Please give your feed back in this if there are any improvemnts or
modifications needed to done.

thanks,
/Charith

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi
http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/

Re: [GSoC]JMX view for Synapse Message Store

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charith,

Sorry for the huge delay in responding, but it seems this is a very good
view, and a set of operations.

Thanks,
Ruwan

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Charith Wickramarachchi <
charith.dhanushka@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm in the phase of implementing the View API for the message store. I got
> some code pointers from my mentor to get an Idea of how synapse has
> implemented its views.
> So while implementing it i thought of getting feed back from Synapse
> developers so that it can be improved with that ideas.
>
> following are the current public methods in the view.
>
> getSize() :int  //give the current Message store size
>
> resendAll() : void  //synapse will try to re-deliver all the Messages in
> the Message store.
>
> deleteAll(): void // delete all the Messages in Message store
>
> getMessageIds() : List<String> //gives IDs of all messages stored in the
> MessageStore
>
> resend(String messageID) : void  //try to re-deliver the Message with given
> ID
>
> delete(String messageID) : boolean  //delete the Message with given id
>
> getEnvelope(String messageID) : SOAPEnvelope // get the SOAPEnvelope of the
> given Message ID
>

> Please give your feed back in this if there are any improvemnts or
> modifications needed to done.
>
> thanks,
> /Charith
>

> --