Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by 414n <al...@iooota.com> on 2016/12/16 09:39:36 UTC

Re: Decanter log collector: flooding OSGI event bus?

Hi Christian,

I finally found some spare time to perform some tests on the issue at
hand. From the initial tests I managed to perform, It seems like the
culprit bundle is decanter-appender-socket.

Hope this can be of help

Alan Alberghini
IOOOTA - alan@iooota.com <ma...@iooota.com>
https://www.iooota.com