Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2001/06/13 13:55:45 UTC

component roles

Is there a way to introduce a new role in the cocoon.xconf?

I know they got moved into the cocoon.roles file from there.
Maybe it would be nice to have both?
So cocoon.roles holds the cocoon role definitions and in the
cocoon.xconf users can add their role definitions as well a
their components?

I think this would be really useful!
--
Torsten

RE: component roles

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
> Torsten Curdt wrote:
> >
> > Is there a way to introduce a new role in the cocoon.xconf?
> >
> > I know they got moved into the cocoon.roles file from there.
> > Maybe it would be nice to have both?
> > So cocoon.roles holds the cocoon role definitions and in the
> > cocoon.xconf users can add their role definitions as well a
> > their components?
> >
> > I think this would be really useful!
> > --
> > Torsten

> You can specify a context relative path to your own Roles file:
>
> <cocoon version="2.0" user-roles="WEB-INF/my.roles">
>   <!-- all config elements here -->
> </cocoon>
>
> This has been available for about a month and a half now.

Ups.. must have missed this one ;)

Thanks! That's what I wanted to here ;)
--
Torsten