Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2002/04/21 13:24:25 UTC

Make JispFilesystemStore default for 2.03

Hi,
does anybody has problem when I set the JispFilesystemStore
as our default persistent Store for the 2.03 release?

Greets
  ~Gerhard

"Sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma."

Re: Make JispFilesystemStore default for 2.03

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
From: "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-...@gmx.de>

> Hi,
> does anybody has problem when I set the JispFilesystemStore
> as our default persistent Store for the 2.03 release?

My speed test for documentation generation show it's slower, but it's
definately better overall for use in websites.

If you don't deprecate the other store, as it yields better results for
documentation, I'm +1 for it.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -