Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steve Eynon <st...@alienfactory.co.uk> on 2003/04/24 20:12:52 UTC

Updating a URL in Struts Resources

Hello,

Does anyone know how to go about updating a web link and exert in the
Resources section of the Struts website?

I wish to update the StrutsGUI link in the "Visual Tools (GUIs)" section
of the "struts/resources/tools.html" webpage to the following:

----------
StrutsGUI v3 - by Alien-Factory

http://www.alienfactory.co.uk/strutsgui/

Create and manage visual models of web application workflows using
Microsoft Visio, a powerful Add-In and a collection of Struts stencil
shapes.

Only I'm not sure who the page "owner" is or who to contact.

Kind regards,

Steve.

 --
Steve Eynon

          Alien-Factory StrutsGUI
The visual workflow tool for Jakarta Struts
  http://www.alienfactory.co.uk/strutsgui