Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 03:03:55 UTC

[VOTE] Move Incubator-weex-site Repo to Gitbox

Hi, Folks

Incubator-weex repo was moved to GitBox (https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git <https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git>) a few days ago, which is a big improvement for code review/commit progesss.

I’d like to call a vote for moving Incubator-weex-site Repos (https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex-site.git <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex-site.git>) to Gitbox as well.

Please vote on moving Incubator-weex-site to gitbox.

+1 Yes I agree
0 I have no strong opinion
-1 I object on the following grounds
This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Move Incubator-weex-site Repo to Gitbox

Posted by "方曦(千之)" <fa...@alibaba-inc.com>.
+ 1

Posted by Varun Sobti <va...@paytm.com.INVALID>.
+1